Friday, October 31, 2008

I've been away

Life has been treating me in a fair fashion over the last few weeks. So much so that I have been away from my blog for several weeks. Between the music ministry and the preaching ministry, I have been absolutely inundated and just void of free time. Thank God for the opportunity to remain busy! I've even been so busy that I haven't been able to watch my pitiful Dallas Cowboys move from the best in the league and Superbowl favorite to mediocre and on the verge of missing the playoffs. Just my luck, the 'Boys regained a little bit of strentgh by beating my Tampa Bay Bucs. That is so terrible that both of my teams had to play each other. I guess I was destined to win and lose on the same occasion. Nevertheless, I look forward to contributing to our blogging universe with my perspective of the faith. I've been away, but I am back now!

No comments: