Sunday, August 24, 2008

I'm finally here!

After a considerable amount of inquisition from different people, I have decided to try my hand at this new phenomenon called blogging. I made it! It is my intentions to bring to light some of the concerns of the minister, particularly from the perspective of those who sit in the number two seat. I have served as the Assistant Pastor of my local church for seven years and while there are some who have served in this role longer than I have, I feel that God has given me some things to share. I pray that this "journal" will be a blessing to all who sojourns by!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey brother Calldwell, glad to see you join this medium of blogging. Man I am interested in what you have to say from the perspective of an assistant. I know the challenges, privileges and frustrations of being there and look forward to hear from you how that role is going.

Thanks for all of the encouragement.Continue to use your gift to the glory of the Lord.

Thanks bro.

Be Encouraged!

Tony R. (okc)